Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thursday Nibbles

Well, it's Tuesday, and I promised you a post on Thursday.
I guess better late than never, but I am truly sorry for taking so long to share this post with you. Here are a few pictures and some quick descriptions to give you an idea of a low-carb, clean-eating day.

Breakfast was amazing! I had Banana Bliss Pancakes (as I have come to call them.)
They were soooo good, and I will definitely be making them again.



For lunch I had a plate full of greens! :)
I had a bit of salad, some green beans with garlic, and cucumber salad.


Shortly afterward, I was ready for my snack, so I had 2 tbsp. of raisins, 12 almonds, and a steaming cup of green tea.


Then, about an hour before we headed to soccer practice, I had 1 tsp. of peanut butter, a banana, and a cup of milk. 


I never got a picture of my dinner, but I had more cucumber salad, and about 3/4 can of tuna.


It was a simple day of eating, but very satisfying and rewarding. I felt wonderful filling up on healthy foods and limiting my carb intake.

Well, thank you for reading this long-overdue post. :)
If you want to see more posts like this, let me know. I would be happy to share with you some meal plans for a clean-eating day, low-carb days, or any such things. Just comment below to let me know!

Have a wonderful Tuesday! May God bless you exceedingly and abundantly today.

Lots of Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment