Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Eat Clean Breakfast

Good morning fit2bees!
(Yesterday my sister said something about me being a fitter2be-r.)
 What do you think? Want to be a fit2bee? :)

Anyway, enough silliness. ;P
I never got to post my breakfast pictures yesterday. I guess that means you'll get two breakfast recipes today! Woohoo!



Okay, yesterday I had a bowl of oatmeal with 2 tbsp. raisins, cinnamon, and 1 tbsp. sliced almonds. It was missing something, so I poured some of my chai tea into it. It was really good! It tasted like chai tea- which is wonderful in my opinion. Yum!


I also had 2 egg whites and half a banana. I saved my yolks for a hair treatment I'll do this weekend. 


This breakfast was delicious, healthy, and filling. It was also really quick to make. Less than ten minutes! If you make your eggs while your oatmeal is cooking, then they should both be ready at the same time.


I felt like this was just the perfect healthy, clean eating meal.
What do you think? What is your favorite eat clean breakfast? Let me know in the comments section. I'm always looking for easy, healthy and delicious breakfast ideas!
Thanks! Have an incredible Wednesday and may God bless you! :)

Lots of Love,
Mariah


No comments:

Post a Comment