Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Breakfast Perfection

Good Morning!

If you haven't had breakfast yet and are looking for something to eat, I have just the thing! I had such a heavenly breakfast yesterday, that I just had to share this goodness with you. I have seen this on Pinterest before, but I never got around to making it. Yesterday I did, and it was one of the most wonderful, satisfying, and sweet breakfasts I've ever had the pleasure of devouring.


Even though the lighting was poor - it was still dark out - I wanted to share a few pictures of my unbelievably delicious breakfast. These photos really don't give justice to how delicious this really was. 


I wanted something simple and quick for breakfast, but something that would hold me over. Oftentimes I find that cereal isn't very filling, although it is super quick. We had some English Muffins in our pantry, and some very ripe bananas in the fruit basket. I decided that it was the perfect day for some banana peanut butter toast.

I toasted the english muffin, spread about 2 tsp. of peanut butter over each side, sliced a small banana and placed it on top, and sprinkled a dash of cinnamon. Then, to make this meal complete, I made myself a large cup of Chai tea. Mmmmmm. It was so good.



I love Chai tea. It is soooo good. I prepare my tea by adding about 1/4c. of almond milk and 1 heaping teaspoon of sugar. That is a perfect cup of tea.

I am actually enjoying a cup of Chai tea as I am writing this post. My breakfast was somewhat similar to yesterday's. I had a banana, 1/2 tsp. of peanut butter, and 1/2 c. of my own nut & raisin mix. That mix consisted of whole unsalted almonds, whole frozen walnuts, and raisins. Yum! You know what... I think that I shall post a real recipe for a trail mix. Would you like to see a recipe for homemade trail mix? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading! Now go and make yourself some peanut butter toast and chai tea. It's the perfect way to start your day. Have a wonderful week and may God bless you all! :)

Lots of love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment