Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cool Cucumber Salad


Are you ready to taste one of the most amazing salads on earth?
Prepare yourself, because this, my friends, is pure goodness. It is refreshing, crunchy, light, and oh - so - good. It's too good. It is practically unbelievable how scrumptious this salad is. Do you know what is one of the most unbelievable things about it? It's only two ingredients. Yup - two.

This simple combination should not be underestimated though. These two ingredients are  all you need for instant deliciousness. And they are (drumroll...) cucumbers and mayonnaise!


That is all! How simple is that? It couldn't get any easier! (Well, maybe you could just eat a cucumber...) But this is revolutionary! A simple salad of cucumbers and mayo.

My mom made this a few weeks ago and it was one of the best things I have ever tasted. Wow! I told my mom that I wanted cucumber salad for my birthday, and wedding. This would be a perfect dish to serve at a small backyard wedding, or a simple tea.

If you've ever had tomato & mayo, this is ten times better. Okay, now for the simple recipe. You can adjust it to your liking, but this is how I prefer mine.

Cucumber Salad
  • 1 large cucumber
  • 1 tbsp.  light mayonnaise
Isn't this complicated? ;)
Okay, this should take you about five minutes to throw together. First, peel your cucumber.

 Next, cut it in half and then slice and chop each of the halves.




 Pour your cucumber into a bowl and add a heaping scoop of mayonnaise. 


Now stir this up and devour!


I hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. Please comment and let me know if you loved it! I really appreciate your feedback and love hearing from you guys. Thank you so much! I hope that your Wednesday is fabulous, and may God bless you in all that you do.

Lots of Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment