Friday, October 18, 2013

Tank-Top Arms Workout

Today I have an awesome workout to help you get those toned and sculpted tank-top arms! I got this fabulous workout from The Lean Clean Girlie Machine. I recently discovered her blog, and love it! Check out more of her workouts when you get a chance. She also has some awesome recipes. Okay, this is an intense workout, so grab your water bottle and let's pump some iron!

(This is only part 1 of the Tank-Top Arms Workout. To view part 2, check out the Lean Clean Girlie Machine Blog.)

This photo is from the blog Lean Clean Girlie Machine



Tank Top Arms – Chest / Tri / Bi
  • Machine Fly x 15
  • Tricep Pushdown x 15
  • Dumbbell Bicep Curls x 15
  • Jump Rope x 50
Repeat 2 – 4 times
  • Push Ups x 12
  • Assisted Dip x 12
  • Jump Rope x 50
Repeat 2 – 4 times
  • Barbell Bicep Curl x 15
  • Incline Bench Press x 12
  • Jump Rope x 50
Repeat 2 – 4 times
  • Dumbbell Hammer Curls x 15
  • Dumbbell Tricep Kickbacks x 15
  • Jump Rope x 50
Repeat 2 – 4 times
  • Incline Dumbbell Fly x 12
  • Kettlebell Tricep Overhead Extension x 15
  • Incline Bench Dumbbell Curls x 12
  • Jump Rope x 50
Repeat 2 - 4 times
To view this complete workout post, check out the "Sun's Out Guns Out" post at The Lean Clean Girlie Machine. I have just posted Part 1 of the Tank-top arms workout. I will be posting Part 2 on Sunday, but if you just can't wait, you can visit her blog to get the workout.
Please let me know how you liked this workout? Intense, right? Well, you gotta train hard if you want to see results. Keep checking back for more awesome workouts. I will be posting one of my personal exercise routines for upper-body sometime next week. Any suggestions for what I should call it? If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them! Please comment and let me know what you think my upper-body workout should be called. Thanks!

Well, have an awesome weekend! I hope you have a marvelous Friday night full of fun! I'm off to relax and watch a movie with my family. What are you doing tonight?

Have an enjoyable night and a lovely weekend! May God bless you always! :)
Lots of Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment