Thursday, October 17, 2013

Perfect Snaque for Breakfast

Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, but that doesn't mean it has to be huge! Sometimes I am not very hungry in the morning, and a I prefer to have a light breakfast that will satisfy but not stuff me. It is on such morning that I like to have a refreshing bowl of fruit and yogurt. Parfaits are absolutely incredible, and in my opinion are one of the best breakfast options. Yum!

Besides the fruit you can add to your yogurt, you can also enjoy some crunchy granola.
My sister makes fabulous granola. She just throws it together and broils it in the oven, so it's hard to say what she does. She really doesn't have a recipe, but it always tastes amazing. I'll have to see if I can get her to write down what she does so I can share it with you. It is soooo delicious! I love it so much, that once she made me my very own jar of it. (She's super sweet!)


Today I wanted to share with you a breakfast from a while back. I've been meaning to post this forever, so I don't have the granola anymore, but I thought I would share with you a yummy breakfast or snack idea. Try the Perfect Snaque with some vanilla flavored or plain yogurt. I really like it.



About a month ago, I was introduced to the Perfect Snaque by one of my favorite healthy living bloggers, Anna Stocker. She has great recipes, and her blog is very inspirational, so definitely check her out: http://healthylivingmaintenance.tumblr.com/

She loves the Perfect Snaque products, and thanks to her, I was able to try one. I received the Almond Quinoa Crunch from the Perfect Snaque, and it was really good.
I had it over my yogurt once, and another time I had it just as cereal with some 1% milk.
I really liked it as a cereal, but the yogurt was delicious too. I'm sure this would be great in a parfait. It's very crunchy and has a nice flavor. It is a mixture of toasted coconut, almonds, sprouted lentils, and quinoa. I was surprised that their were lentils in this mix, but they were surprisingly good. 

Besides being all natural and super healthy, it also cured my sweet tooth. I had 1/4 cup of the Almond Quinoa Crunch with 1/2 cup of yogurt, 1 tbsp. chocolate chips, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. It was really delicious!

Well, that's all for now! Check back tomorrow for an upper-body workout I'll be posting.
Have an awesome day and may God bless you! :)

Love & Grace,
Mariah

1 comment:

  1. Love this - thanks for & sharing with your audience & so very glad you enjoyed! Cheers to SNAQUEing on Health Marian! ...Best-Cricket (founder The Perfect SNAQUE)

    ReplyDelete