Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Workout and Recipe Day!

Hello!

How has your week been so far? I've been working for a while on this post- trying to decide what workout and recipe I should use. Finally, I found everything that I was looking for.

I know that many times we are trying to find the perfect ab workout to do. I know that sometimes I go to workout, but I don't know which one I should do. So, then while I'm supposed to be having a great workout, I'm really sitting at the computer for an hour searching for the right one. Does that ever happen to you?

I have yet to follow one of Cassey Ho's workout calendars. Have you ever tried one? I've heard that they are so challenging, but also that they make it so easy to workout because it's already planned out.
You can find some of them here: Blogilates Workout Calendars.

Here's the workout:

~Workout~

I'm sure some of you are familiar with Amanda Russel, but maybe you've never done any of her workouts or read her website/blog.


Try to do this workout (or change it with some of her others) a few times throughout the week with cardio, and pretty soon you'll start seeing definition! :) Let me know in the comments below if you enjoy this workout routine!




~Recipe~

I first must tell you- I absolutely love this recipe for hummus! It is so amazing and full of delicious flavors. The pictures are actually from The Whole Fruit. Go head over to see Elena's blog!

White Bean Basil Hummus

1 can cannellini beans (or 2 cups)
1 handful fresh basil (or 1 1/2 tsp. dried)
2 large cloves garlic
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice (or one lemon)
1 large tablespoon (like for eating) tahini

Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. 

Please comment below with your thoughts on the exercise, recipe, or just to say "hello." Have a wonderful day, and may the Lord bless you continually :)

Love,
Olivia



No comments:

Post a Comment