Thursday, November 7, 2013

Change of Plans - From Sweets to Sweat

I was originally planning on posting a cheesecake recipe, but.... the cheesecake didn't come out as well as I had hoped. So, I will be posting something completely different today. We are going from sweets to sweat!

Instead of a dessert, I am sharing an awesome workout with you! Hopefully I will be able to share a good cheesecake recipe with you soon, but until then... it's time to sweat!

I found this workout on my very favorite blog: http://www.pbfingers.com
This awesome healthy living blogger, Julie Fagan, has tons of amazing recipes, intense workouts, and lots of motivation. I love her blog, so check it out when you get a chance, I'm sure you will love it too!

Since I am not able to post the yummy treat I promised, I have decided to give you this awesome workout from the Peanut Butter Fingers blog. I just finished it and I loved it! Trust me when I say that it is challenging and intense. You will definitely work up a sweat with this one. Enjoy! :)

The Quick 'n' Sweaty Boot Camp Workout

(Peanut Butter Fingers - Workout)

Have a blessed day everyone! Please let me know if you do this workout and how you like it. 
Was it challenging or easy? Please comment and let me know. Also, if you know of any healthy and delicious cheesecake recipes, maybe you could let me know. ;) Thanks!

Lots of Love,
Mariah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment