Monday, January 13, 2014

Updates & Editing

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all had a very happy Monday filled with the blessings of our Lord.
I just wanted to give you a heads-up about some modifications and changes that are happening on the blog. As you have probably noticed, the header of the blog has changed and now says: NUTRISIMO.

Just to let you know, I am currently working on giving this blog a serious make-over. This is a work-in-progress. The blog is under construction, so please excuse any inconsistencies. I am working on converting Fit 2 Be to Nutrisimo. After much prayer and consideration, I think it would be best if the blog for www.nutrisimo.com, looked like it actually had some relation to it.

The blog will still have the same content - plus a bit more articles and health related advice. I am really excited about these changes and I hope that you will love the new look of the blog. Please stick around and see how this all turns out. If you have any suggestions or comments concerning the blog make-over, I would love to hear them. Please comment below, or contact me through the email listed in the contact section of the blog. :)

Thank you so much! Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. May God bless you always! Have a fabulous day. :)

Love & Grace,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment