Thursday, September 5, 2013

Just Add Eggs

Okay, here's a quick post about transforming your salads.
Today I had a salad for lunch. Yesterday I had a salad for lunch and dinner. The day before that I had another salad for lunch. You would think that I might be getting tired of salad by now. 

Nope. 

I could go for another bowl of that goodness right now. :)
I love salads, and I never tire of eating them. However, if you are someone that finds salads a bit boring, or not too flavorful, then this simple trick is for you.

I have found the secret ingredient to a taste-sensation salad. And that is... hard boiled eggs. That's all it takes. Of course you want a good dressing, but I've already discussed that. I've even given you the recipe for the very best balsamic dressing known to man.



Anyway, if you add a hard boiled egg (or two) to your salad, it instantly becomes incredible. The other day I was eating a bowl of chopped lettuce with dressing. I added a hard boiled egg and it was a whole new experience. Hard boiled eggs provide a creamy goodness in every bite. I cannot adequately describe how delicious this is, so just trust me and go make yourself a salad with hard boiled eggs. If you top it off with my balsamic dressing, it's a guaranteed success.



Please let me know if you try this. Have you already tried salad with hard boiled eggs? Do you like it? Do you love it? Let me know in the comments below. I love hearing form you.
Also, if you want to see more tips on spicing up your salads, just let me know. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have, so please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a lovely day and may God bless you! :)

Lots of Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment